Customer Support Portal

Hemlock Wooly Adelgids: Imidacloprid

For Hemlock Wooly Adelgids (HWA), use Imidacloprid.

 The manufacturers of Merit have written a very informative article on how to deal with Hemlock Wooly Adelgids. Since the article was written by the manufacturers of Merit it does specifically point to this product but we do have a couple of generic imidacloprid products that would do the same job for you with a lot less cost. You need to find the DBH or diameter at breast height of each tree to determine how much product you will need.

 Adonis 2F

 Dominion 2L

 Merit 75WSP


Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.