Customer Support Portal

Flies: paint product

Unfortunately we do not have a paint product for flies on walls.

 We do carry fly traps and a product called the HUGE FLY REEL that is very popular for barns.  Here is a link:

 Huge Fly Reel:

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.